Paper Forms Editorial
Range: Landlord & Tenant
*AMENDED HOUSING ACT FORMS*
The Assured Tenancies and Agricultural Occupancies (Forms) (England) Regulations 2015 revoke and replace the Assured Tenancies and Agricultural Occupancies (Forms) Regulations 1997.
In particular, these 2015 Regulations have represcribed HA30-HA38 which are used under Part 1 of the Housing Act 1988 in England.
THE AMENDED VERSIONS OF HA30-HA38 WILL BE AVAILABLE JUST BEFORE EASTER AND MUST BE USED ON OR AFTER 6TH APRIL. CURRENT EDITIONS OF HA30-HA38 CAN ONLY BE USED UNTIL 5TH APRIL.
List of forms affected
- » HA30 - Notice Proposing Different Terms for a Statutory Periodic Tenancy - [LTA1]
- » HA31 - Application Referring a Notice Proposing Different Terms for a Statutory Periodic Tenancy to a Tribunal -[LTA2]
- » HA32 - Notice Seeking Possession of a Property Let on an Assured Tenancy or an Assured Agricultural Occupancy - [LTA3] Section 8 Notice
- » HA33B - Landlord's Notice Proposing a New Rent Under an Assured Periodic Tenancy of Premises Situated in England - [LTA4B]
- » HA33C - Landlord's or Licensor's Notice Proposing a New Rent or Licence Fee under an Assured Agricultural Occupancy of Premises Situated in England - [LTA4C]
- » HA34 - Application Referring a Notice Proposing a New Rent under an Assured Periodic Tenancy or Agricultural Occupancy to a Tribunal -[LTA5]
- » HA36 - Application to a Tribunal for a Determination of a Rent Under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy -[LTA6]
- » HA37 - Tenant's Notice Proposing that an Assured Tenancy be Replaced by an Assured Shorthold Tenancy - [LTA8]
- » HA38 - Landlord's Notice Proposing an Assured Shorthold Tenancy where the Tenancy meets the Conditions for an Assured Agricultural Occupancy - [LTA9]