Paper Forms Editorial
Range: Landlord & Tenant
Amended Landlord & Tenants Forms
The Housing and Regeneration Act 2008 amends secondary legislation which refers to registered social landlords, the Housing Corporation and the existing statutory regime as a result of provisions contained in Parts 1 and 2 of the 2008 Act.
The Housing and Regeneration Act 2008 (Consequential Provisions) (No. 2) Order 2010 amends various statutory instruments which prescribe the contents of HA1, HA2, LGH2, L&T50, L&T52 and RR21 and makes consequential changes to the non-prescribed Rent Act forms RR23 and RR35.
Paragraph 1(2) of the 2010 Order states that it will come into force on the same day as section 111 of the Housing and Regeneration Act 2008.
Separate regulations made under the 2008 Act implemented section 111 on 1st April.
PRACTITIONERS SHOULD NO LONGER USE CURRENT VERSIONS OF HA1, HA2, LGH2, L&T50, L&T52, RR21, RR23 AND RR35. AMENDED EDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
List of forms affected
- » HA1 - Notice of Seeking Possession - [LT51]
- » HA2 - Notice of Seeking Termination of Tenancy and Recovery of Possession - [LT52]
- » L&T50 - Notice of Tenant's Claim to Acquire the Freehold or an Extended Lease
- » L&T52 - Notice of Tenant's Claim under Section 28(1)(b)(ii)
- » LGH2 - Landlord's Notice Terminating Long Residential Tenancy and Seeking Possession
- » RR21 - Application for Registration of Fair Rent Use this form except in the special cases set out in the Note at the end of the form - [LTRA5]
- » RR23 - Request by Tenant under a Housing Association Tenancy to Landlord to Supply Statement of Rent under previous Tenancy
- » RR35 - Notice of Increase of Rent Under a Housing Association Tenancy